From US $520.00 per person sharing
Situated on the east coast of Africa, this tropical paradise is blessed with 2500km of spectacular coastline. With its idyllic beaches fringed with palm trees and lapped by crystal clear waters brimming with a dazzling array of marine life, this enchanting African nation is an ideal adventure holiday destination, with an abundance of activities on offer such as snorkeling, sunset cruises, horse-riding, dolphin tours and world renowned scuba diving.
- Return transfer from Vilanculous Airport
- Accommodation as per itinerary
VILANCULOS | Day 1
- Vilanculos is a bustling coastal town with its own international airport, offering a great base for exploring the idyllic islands of the Bazaruto archipelago. The town is well - known for its good diving, a wide range of accommodation choices and a lively nightlife.
- Meet your driver at Vilanculos Airport for your transfer to Vilanculos Beach Lodge
- Meet and Greet/Transfer to Vilanculos Accommodation
VILANCULOS | Day 2
- Enjoy the day at leisure or opt for an optional excursion bookable at the hotel reception.
- Expert Tip: Island Dhow Safari
- You will be collected by your English speaking guide after breakfast for the optional Dhow Safari and sail to Magaruque which is the closest island to Vilanculos in the Bazaruto Archipelago. Enjoy a day with easy drift snorkeling off the base reef, explore island beaches and climb sand dunes to the eastern side of the island.
- In the afternoon you will enjoy a delicious seafood lunch and refreshments under some shade on the beach. The tour includes snacks on route, refreshments, snorkeling equipment and park entry fees. At around 4 pm you will arrive back at your Lodge.
VILANCULOS | Day 3
- Today you can enjoy an optional early morning horse ride that follows the beach northwards passing through the outskirts of the town of Vilanculos into a wide open bay.
- The ride continues through the bay cantering along the beach, watching local fisherman make their way home.
- After a 1.5 hour ride you will have a delicious buffet breakfast at your accommodation and afterwards will meet your local guide who will accompany you through the bustling and vibrant city market which will give you an insight into the lives of the local people in Vilanculos.
VILANCULOS | Day 4
- Today you can explore Mozambique’s underwater marine life during an optional diving tour. You will meet the crew in the morning and whiz to the Archipelago in 45 minutes, looking over the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean.
- After the first dive you stop for lunch on the amazing Bazaruto Island. Following a relaxing surface interval of sunbathing you then return to the sea for the second dive and return to Vilanculos around 3.30pm. Non-divers have the option of either enjoying the islands during the day, or kitted out with a snorkeling gear exploring the inner reef of Two Mile Reef, probably the best snorkeling spot along the coast of Mozambique.
VILANCULOS | Day 5
- After breakfast, travel back to the airport, where you check in for your flight (not included) back home.
- Transfer to Vilanculos Airport